Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,202   Online: 817

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just grabbed a Leitz Valoy ii, I plan to use for 35m work.
    Have a couple MXT's one for parts the other tuned like a fine Violin.
    An Elwood I had to have that I have not used or set up...
    I used my 8x10 Anthony studio camera as an 8x10 enlarger with a small softbox and White-Lightning strobe as "pulsed" light source and it worked!
    I have a couple old cheapo enlargers from the 1950's that are cute but mostly worthless sitting around that people "gave" me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stormpetrel View Post
    I'm looking forward to buy a 8x10 enlarger (the smallest possible) but they are not very common here in New Zealand
    I assume you have an 8x10 camera? Just get a cheap monorail and turn it into an enlarger. I did it "for a day" with my old 8x10 Anthony. I wanted to make a 16x20 from an 8x10 negative. I used gaffers' tape to suspend the negative in the film gate (removed ground glass stage). The old 14" Wollensak lens was stopped down to f11 for some sharpness. For the light source I powered back a monolight attached a small softbox, and pulsed the strobe for the exposure (used model light to focus). It worked nice and made dodge/burn easy. I remember I did something like 20 pulses overall, 3 or 4 for the edges, an extra for the bottom.. IF you keep your dodger close to the lens you don't get a sharp shadow... anyway it was a bridal print that turned out nice.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Four at present; a Durst SM-183 I bought 20 years ago with both Condenser and a CLS301 head and all the goodies for it; two LPL's a 4500II and a 4550 XLG and a Valloy II with the original Leitz lens that I've had as long as the Durst. Have almost every Rodagon lens made from 50 to 240 MM for them, plus a few Apo's and a couple of Componon-S & G-Claron. I hear there may be a 4x5 Durst that needs a good home, so the number could grow. Luis

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beselar and Omega

I have two.. A Beselar 67 Dicro for 35mm and a Omega D5500 for 120 and 4x5

Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Too many.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    3, all Beseler 45 of some type.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    4: 2x Beseler 23C (one @ home), 45 MXR (cold lighthead & condenser), 1 LPL with colour head.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 04-02-2014 at 04:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have three; an Omega B-8, that I actually use, a Leitz Valloy II that I might go back to using, if I decide to shoot 35 mm again, and a Kodak Precision Enlarger that I probably won't use again, but is too good to toss.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only 1, a Omega B-66. Been going through a major GAS attack, sold 1 Nikon FG trying to thin the herd. In the last week and a half bought a Mamiya C300 and a Bronica EC. Then just bought 2 lens for the Bronica and now looking for a better enlarger Think I will change the pass word on bank account
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have two. A big'ol Durst 184 10"x10" and a little, Beseler 45 that has not even been turned on since I got the Durst last spring.
    The smallest film I shoot is 4x5 and the durst can handle them just fine. Actually thing about selling the Beseler.
    Paul Ward
    Calumet C-1 Green Monster
    Toyo 45CF
    Durst 184 Enlarger
    www.jpaulsenward.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin