Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,227   Online: 827

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Many years ago I met a photograper that made a living out of very large prints.
    He had an enlarger that could rise really high (wall mounted, forgot the brand) and had a very interesting gear system so he could focus fairly close to the floor (where the paper was) while the head was some 3m high.

Oh, and I have 1.5 enlargers, both Opemus.

Jorge O

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just one, an Omega D2 with Super Chromega D colour head.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just one. A durst l184 with a CLS1840 head. I currently print only 4x5 and 8x10. I'm keeping my eyes out for a nice leitz 35mm enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Most of you have seen mine in the darkroom pictures we posted a few months ago. Old Beseler 4x5 dinosaur.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by glbeas
    Most of you have seen mine in the darkroom pictures we posted a few months ago. Old Beseler 4x5 dinosaur.
    Dinosaur??? Yes. you rang??

Truly dr bob AKA Dino.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Three enlargers, eight lenses for two of them. One is a box enlarger that uses mirrors and glass (this one has been in storage for a while). Two Acti cameras that I am in the process of trying to move with the shop closer to downtown, so I know they are pretty big. One is 25' long (horizontal on floor track) and one is 20'. Both are roughly 6' tall. The 25'-er needs 15 feet in width and the 20'-er only needs 10'.
    Embrace **it! **it. . .just another name for fertilizer. . . Grow baby Grow!

I own 3 enlargers, all Saunders or LPL VCCE heads. I have the 4550 for B&W medium and large format
    with Schneider 80mm and with Rodenstock 150mm lenses; a 670 for B&W 35mm with Nikon 50mm, and another 670 for B&W contacts, multiple, and solarization.

I have two , a Leica V35 fitted witha Heiland splitgrade head and a Durst L1200 which I use for 6x7 and 5"x4" negs

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I just purchased my 3rd one last week on eBay and will be driving to MN this weekend to pick it up.

It is a Beseler 45V-XL with the Beseler Universal 45 Color Head.

My other two are a Beseler 45 MXII with a Zone VI VC Head and a Beseler 45 MXT with a Beseler/Minolta 45A Color Head.

My new darkroom is nearly complete!

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My standard is an old Omega 45D-XL. Has provisions for 35mm, medium format and 4x5. This and a ight bulb for azo printing is all I need.

Second (I bought and haven't had a need to set up) is a Beseler 45V-XL with the color head, wall mount unit with bracket, mixing chamber etc. Anyone want a good deal on this? Good condition.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin