Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,783   Online: 1024

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    When I posted previously I had 1.5 - an Opemus III and an in-the-sea Opemus 6.
    Now I still have 1.5 - an Opemus 6 and a to be sold Opemus III.
    I'm moving to smaller quarters and I really will have to get rid (damm, how do we pick trash!) of things.

Jorge O
    Curitiba - nice place to live, if you don't care about the weather...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi Dave
    Omega D2, Leitz Valoy II. Though I love both of 'em to death, both sit idle in my parents' basement at the moment and probably will continue to do so for another 5 years the way things are going.
    I'm sure that many here can relate.
    The most expensive and difficult to aquire piece of darkroom equipment is the room. But hey, after that the dark comes pretty darned cheap.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yeah, since I moved to Chicago I just don't have room. And if my next stop is Tokyo as planned, space will likely be even scarcer there. It may be a while before I actually have a real darkroom again...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Omega C760 dichromatic colour enlarger. That thing has been lugged around from Toronto to London to Chicago to NYC.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    1 x Omega D3 VC, absolutely love it too.

Anyone want a Durst 800 autofocus, auto colourcorrect, auto density, auto make a cup of tea .... auto PITA. going cheap ($500) all 'autos' never used!
    'spose it's like asking if anyone is interest in an old model 'Coopix'.

Images
    Well I was down to three enlargers, sold two of 'em. So I just had my trusty D2v for about three hours and then I won a huge auction that had THREE more enlargers in it. So I'm back up to 4 for right now, but will be reselling the new three as soon as they arrive. Phew! pretty crazy for a guy who is only contact printing for the forseeable future!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just 1: Beseler 67 with color dichro head. 4 enlarging lenses though... El-nikkor 50mm f/2.8, Fujinon EP 50mm f/3.5, Fujinon EP 135mm f/4.5 and a Computar dL 80mm f/5.6
    Cheers, Shesh

Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child - Cicero

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    2 Meopta enlargers and four lenses. Both will take 35 mm. and one will also take 6x6.
    Furthermore (although not an enlarger) I use a Jobo processor for color work.

Morten

Shooter
    Medium Format
    4 up and working durst laborator 54, durst M707, Durst L138s KAMM 10x10 with devere 5108 head

andy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    An old thread retuns to life, as all old threads must do someday - it did take a couple of years though.

I've got an Omega 4500II color enlarger, minus the base board. It has been in a box for 8+ years or so, so I don't know if it even works or not.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin