Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,644   Online: 783

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I have just 1 enlarger.. a Dust S45. I have a full set of condensers and the following lenses 50mm Apo Rodagon, 63 mm N El Nikkor, 105MM Rodagon, 135mm Rodagon. I have a regular condenser head, a point light source system and an cold light system. I have a full set of metal masks. I have a Condit oil immersion, pin registered carrier and regular and a vacuum easel. This is certainly all the enlarger I can use.

I find it hard to understand having more than 2 enlargers.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Agfa Varioscope 60 6x9cm enlarger I paid $8 for, wich I don`t know anything about. Anyone used one?
    I`m about to try it for the first time any day now...
    Amund

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Just one. It's an old Elwood 5x7. I too have a bare bulb ....

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I looked back and noticed to my great satisfaction that there is no change. But the last time I posted here I inadvertently overlooked the disjointed heap of glass, metal and wire that is a partly rebuilt Rajah 4x5" enlarger.

So it's still 2 (and lots of fractions, but a lot less than 3).

I'm glad I wasn't asked how many cameras I own, or LF lenses...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had I caught this thread originally, I would have said zero.

Since then, I have obtained 6x7, 6x9, 4x5 and 5x7 enlargers. Total price paid, $40. I gave the 6x7 and the 4x5 to others.

I did replace the lenses in the 6x9--50mm EL Nikkor f2.8 for $22, and a Schneider Companon 105mm for $20. Plus a glass 6x9 carrier, $40, and a bunch of glassless carriers of various sizes for about another $20 total. So, I have more money in lenses and carriers than in the enlargers.

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Two- a Beseler 23C (black) with Dichro head, and a Beseler 45M(x? not sure of the variant - later model blue chassis... came with the condenser head and the Resistrol unit) with the analog version of the modern 45 Dichro head (the one that doesn't need hoses and a separate fan unit for cooling, but still sets the filters via dials, not buttons). I'm willing to let the 23c go to a good home to free up some space to rebuild my darkroom... I'm going to remove the enlarger stand with the drop platform I built, and re-design it to handle the 45M, so I can put my drying screens up off the floor and out of the hall. And have a proper area (under the drying screens) for my UV lightbox (does the UV lightbox count as an enlarger? I'm doing Pt/Pd with it, which isn't technically enlarging, but it is a printing device after a fashion!)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    4 enlargers, D5500, D5, Durst 4x5 (can't remember the model #), C760.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    4: An Omega D5, a D2, an Elwood 5x7 and a Vivitar 35mm. Good thing I just donated the Durst 35mm, 5 might be considered excessive!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two - a Durst AC800 for color printing up to 6x9 and a Durst L138S. The AC800 has three lenses (Rodagon 50,80 &105mm) and carrier inserts for 35mm to 6x9 as well as the Widelux negatives. The 5x7 enlarger has a full set of condensers and lenses for 35mm to 5x7. It is pretty well fully fitted out with condensers, lenses, Nega 138 carrier, LAPFE carriers and the LADANE 138 for roll film up to 70mm. It also has a Condit 4x5 pin registration carrier, punch and an oil immersion carrier as well as the filter wheel for colour separations. It is an incredible enlarger to use.

Gord

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Fun thread.

I've got two, but only enough space to use one at a time. The one in use is a Beseler 45MX with an Aristo cold light head. I've also got a Beseler/Minolta 45A head for it, which I'd like to try using, but it needs parts which the budget doesn't currently support. The one in storage is a Beseler 23CII with condenser head. The best part of that one was the price - free! It's in cherry condition too; apparently my uncle used it very little, which is why he gave it to me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin