Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,730   Online: 861

Page 1 of 27 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    :roll:

Well, I had 3, and then I get a call from a relative this morning who has one they do not want anymore so is bringing it over for me. Now I'll have 4:
    - an ULF pulse xenon
    - a zone VI 35mm to 5x7 cold light enlarger
    - an lpl 35mm to medium format color enlarger
    - and now an agfa b&w 35mm to medium format

I'm starting to feel like a foster home for enlargers. I guess since I have the room, keep em coming..

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have 1 and two halves. I have a Paterson/Philips PCS 2500 for sizes up to 6x7 and a Graflarger cold light back for my Linhof for 4x5", which I use on a Bogen copystand that was originally for a 22A Special enlarger (I thought I would buy a "real" copystand at one time, and then realized that Bogen sells precisely the same piece of equipment as an enlarger base/column/carriage unit and a copystand). I just sold my old 22A head to someone who wanted it for the negative carriers and parts.

No room in my Manhattan apartment for more than that!

------

Update, January 2006--Well since my original post I found an Omega D-II that fits in my dark/bathroom and sold the Philips enlarger. I still keep the Graflarger for some future use, maybe if I'm spending a summer or semester away from home.

------

Update, April 2012--Holding steady with the Omega D-II. Graflarger still pretty much lives in the closet.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 04-15-2012 at 11:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Images
    I've recently sold off 2, and now have two. a 4X5 Omega D2v with a Zone VI Cold Light head, and an Omega B22.
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two. A beseler 23C and an Omega D5. The omega has yet to be used due to the fact that I have no baseboard.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice to know there are some other multiple enlarger folks - a Beseler 45 and 23CII in use, plus a Printmaker 35 that ended up (hope it leaves soon) - oh yeah! and a Beseler/Minolta 45A head that I hope to sell at auction and use the funds for a Versalab print washer. (are we equipment junkies or what?)
    Mike C

Rambles

Two. An Omega D2V that I use and a Durst M600 that now makes a great copy camera stand.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    One - Saunders 4500-II.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i've 3 and a bare bulb

Images
    Just recently set up number two: a Beseler 45M with condenser for 35mm and "6 by" mostly. The old favorite is a Beseler 45M with 12X12 adapter (not enough light for small format). There's my dad's old Kodak 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 around, too, but I don't think I'll set that up (yet).
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm gunna print this out and show my wife

I've just reduced from 4 to 3...

- Durst M601
    - Meopta Magnifax ? (6x9 - was included in the 'pkg' when buying the Durst)
    - LPL C7700 (had two I'd bought cheap, just sold one)

I intend keeping the Durst and the LPL, so I have a condensor and diffuser. If a LPL 7451/2 comes up at the right price I'll have to rethink my inventory.

Page 1 of 27 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin