Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,228   Online: 992

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    It would be great if you posted you schematic when you get that far.
    I can certainly do that although I don't usually bother for things like this. I just go straight from idea in my head to prototyping strip board.

I don't usually draw the circuit untill I get it working.

I think I must have been a nightmare at college too because of this and I would never write a flowchart for a program until I had got the program working.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Struan Gray View Post
    'scuse me if I'm teaching you to suck eggs, but since the red LEDs are in-place already, you might want to have the option to have red-only light too.
    Not a bad idea. I don't have one of those swing under the lens red filters on my enlarger but sometimes I wish I did as I might want to check something after I have put the paper in the easel or I may have accidently moved the easel in placing the paper and I need to see the image to put it back in place.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Guys, I'm extremely interested in this, and have puzzzled over it for months - but I lack the enviable electronics skills that several of you appear have. If you crack it, PLEASE would you post a layman's guide (I can solder up a circuit if I know what to buy), or else consider selling a unit to a mere mortal!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This site has good docs on spectral response of their LEDS:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/led_prods.htm

EDIT: They also have good links in their site. Here is a tutorial on mixing RGB LED light sources:

http://members.misty.com/don/ledrgb2w.html

this too!:

http://www.huws.org.uk/
    Last edited by Kino; 06-17-2009 at 09:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added new links

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And then it stopped....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbedoes View Post
    And then it stopped....
    Not here. I'm still using mine.

Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin