Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,919   Online: 972

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images
    Hi,

I am very new in darkroom work. There is a very good offer for a Nova print processor. Wonder if anyone here has any experience with this print processor.

What is the maximum print size it can process?

Is it suitable for colour, cibachrome and B&W processing?

Where can I download an operations manual?

Thanks for your help.

Images
    YOu can get info on the Jobo site. It all depends on what model the processor is. Some do only RC paper, some are B/W only.
    hi!

Images
    Thanks, have found what I wanted.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I use a Nova 12x16 inch fiber processor.
    Very happy with it.
    What do you need to know.

Images
    Thanks for your offer. Am only taking delivery of the print processor next week. So far I only have a preliminary idea on how it works.

Will let you know if I need further help.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No problem.
    Just think of it as verticle trays.
    Also chemicals will last weeks and weeks in the Nova, particulary if mixed with distilled water. I usually do my fiber stuff just after I've drained cleaned and re-filled it and then contiue to use it for weeks after to do my 10x8 RC stuff. Often it's the build up of silver in the dev slot that makes me drain it down. It should pay for itself in the long run.

If you got the fiber one doing fiber prints is a breeze once you get the hang of the holder. If you have one of the bigger quads you can still do fiber but may have to use two paper clips and take great care when moving from one slot to the next.

Have fun.

HI Maxby

I use Nova vertical tanks for Black & white, ra4 and cibachrome print processing, they are all first class bits of gear.
    you can get all the information from Nova on their web site at
    WWW.novadarkroom.com

you can ask them any questions by email on sales@novadarkroom.com they are very knowledgeable and helpfull

Images
    Hi,

I have taken delivery of the Nova print processor...it is a 16"x 12". The whole set up looks ok. I have yet to set it up.

This unit comes together with a Meopta 6a enlarger with a 3 color head and a 50mm rodagon 2.8 lens and an assortment of accessories that is required for the darkroom.

Got it at below USD350 from another enthusiast who have no use for it.

Do you think it is a reasonable price?

Images
    totally.
    hi!

Images
    Yes,....lock, stock and barrel including an ilford multigrade filter set and a paterson film processing kit. Only the red darkroom light is missing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin