Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,545   Online: 893

Shooter
    35mm

Meteor Siegen processor

Hi All,

I've just got a Meteor-Seigen Metoform 7040 processor with the Metodry 9040. For both RC BW and RA4 processing.

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience of this processor, anything I should look out for.

Many thanks

Damian
    www.dkgriffiths.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Damian,

I have the same setup. Feel free to ask any questions. I would recommend two things:
    First remove the screws from the cover of the processor and leave them away. You can then easily remove the cover anytime for filling the tanks and removing the racks for cleaning.
    The first time you use it, fill all tanks with water in order to check if the system is leaking. It is a heavy mess, if developper or fixer starts running out. Leaks are sometimes caused by loose hoses after transport.

When you insert a paper into the processor, the display goes off. It turns back on when the paper leaves the insert. This is the signal that the system is ready to take the next piece of paper. This is controlled by a magnetic switch. If it does not work, the cover is not in the right position.

Good luck!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the tips Thilo. I'm going to pick it up this week, so I'll be sure to try the things you say.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

Best wishes

Shooter
    Medium Format

Meteor siegen processor metoform 7040 with dryer unit 9040

Hi guys, I'm desperately researching any valid info on the Meteor Siegen metoform 7040, I know this thread was posted a while ago but is the only info I could find. I wonder if you still have the processor and can help me with some few info: I just bought one on ebay and seem to be in good working order, the instruction they give to me say that work with Cibachrome P30 chemicals but does not give any hint regarding RA4. Can anyone give me some tips if this processor can run with RA4 chemicals, quantity and processing time, roll speed etc. to get me started because Will save me a fortune on time and money...Also any tips on cleaning and maintenance?...any thing will be highly appreciated, many thanks!! ;-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin