Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,886   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Help identifying condenser - photos this time!

In the process of setting up a darkroom, I happened upon a nice looking, almost new condenser, however I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit a Beseler 45 V XL, Zone VI 5X7 type 2 or the Durst laborator 1200.

There is no manufacturers name on it and here are the clues. On the front where the handle to pull it out is, there is stamped in the metal:

60X60 F135 BOTTOM

It measures approximately 3 3/4" X 3 1/4".

I Think it came from the place where I got the Zone VI.

Any ideas what it might fit as it needs to reside where it will be used.

Bill Barber
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P8083262 copy.jpg   P8083261 copy.jpg   P8083260 copy.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That really looks like a condensor for a Philips PCS 130 or 6x6 film.

I have one but do not need that condensor. If I was near my enlarger I'd go read the numbers to be sure but it looks familiar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmm, I have passed a number of smaller enlargers off to others over the past couple of years because I didn't need them. Seems like one was a Phillips that I got when I bought most of a wet darkroom that included the Zone VI. Now, if I can just figure out who I passed the Phillips onto. Thanks for clearing this up. I would not have even thought of that being a possibility. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin