Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,063   Online: 820

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ive been useing the Arista fixer just lately for prints and haven't had any complaints.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Since my last post I have been scrubbing trays, pitchers, fixer jugs and sink with nitrile glooves and 409. As I worked around I realized that I had completely forgotten the 6x2 foot soft rubber mat on the floor in front of the sink. All are now scrubbed and drying. There are still two 16x20 print trays of fix, covered and in the sink. I washed their sides. The lids moved and I got a nose full so I can't tell about improvements. I thought I would come back up here, torture readers and get my nose back. The 409 seems to do a great job. Fortunately there was some under the kitchen sink. Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming. We will make a Mr. Tidy bowl out of this place yet.

My wife is a watercolorist, a choice made over oils partially in respect of my allergies, so I have to do my best to keep my hobby from torturing her. What comes round goes round.

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin