Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,834   Online: 1139

Shooter
    Medium Format

User manual for Durst CM50 Analyser

Hi,

Recently i bought a brand new LPL 7700MX color enlarger, the dealer gave me free Durst CM 50 analyser. Unfortunately the analyser came without user manual .

If anybody out there has used this analyser before pls help me or if any body has soft copy or know any link in this regards can mail/redirect me.

thanks,
    Neel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Neel,

I've emailed a scanned copy of my CM50 user manual to you. I hope this is readable, but if you have any problems, please let me know.

Best regards,

Richard
    Last edited by Richard Lee; 08-14-2009 at 12:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot Richard for ur timely help. The copies i received r superb and readable without any difficulty. That was a great help, i truly appreciate the efforts u have taken for me.......

Thank u again.

Neel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Neel,

The pleasure was entirely mine. Best of luck with your printing.

Regards,

Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello, Im new to this forum so "Hello everyone" . Any chance someone could e-mail me durst CM50 manual? I have problems using this meter. Also can it be used as a standalone meter or is it only mounted on an enlarger ? Thanks in advance

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

CM50 Analyser

Any chance someone could e-mail me durst CM50 manual?
    Hi Jan,

I've sent you an email with a copy of the scanned user manual. Let me know if you have any problems opening the attachments...

All the best,

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,

I'm looking for this manual as well. Any chance somebody could send me a scan? Many thanks in advance!

Shooter
    35mm
    HI Richard.
    I see that some time ago you very kindly emailed a member with a copy of a Durst CM50 colour analyser manual.
    I have recently acquired one of these CM50s. I did not get a manual. Is there any chance that you would be kind enough to email me a copy of the manual?
    I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Bob

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin