Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,521   Online: 1020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Jesper.

He immediately sent me a Siriocon 80 condenser, and he didn't accept money from me (not even to cover shipping costs).

It's heartwarming to see that such generous people do exist...

Well, as requested, I'm going to send him one of my prints (I don't know if he will repent after receiving it... :rolleyes

Lorenzo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lorenzo,

Apug people are incredibly generous and you were right to post your need here. That's why I belong to this community... I was given a used camera body by an awesome apug member (MattKing) and he really appreciated the print I gave to him as a gift to say thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by willem View Post
    For anyone that has damaged a Siriocon condenser: The Sivocon 80 condenser glass of the Durst M601 (which enlarger is often offered for free) is exactly the same size as the Siriocon 80. The Siriocon glass can be replaced with it.
    I have been looking for a Siriocon 80 for my Mod 70. Is the Sivocon interchangeable with the Siriocon or is it just the glass which is the same? I can't find an affordable one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It is just the glass that is the same. I once replaced it. I can look if i have a spare sivocon 80 lying around. I let you know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin