Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,841   Online: 1167

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello everyone, my name is Renzo and I live in Rome, I am a recent owner of a beautiful Durst Laborator 1200 CLS 500 with color head which I hope to print for years to come, having decided that digital technology is foreign to me. Use a Pentax 645 and I x color slides and black and white using Ilford HP5 (I love the texture).
    I kindly ask you if you have a manual for this enlarger in PDF or in world. The Durst calls for a neutral figure and even Craig arrives very high as it is an international shipment.
    Thank you to those who can help me

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm always ... Renzo, what you're looking for the manual 1200 laborator

Provides the manual in English of the Durst DA900 enlarger autofocus.
    Who does not want him to do is tell me.

saluti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello, I know it's been years since the original posting, but thought I would give it a shot in case anyone reads this (seems kind of like I'm sending a message from a desert island ;-)... Anyway,if anyone has the operating and/or repair manual for the L1200 Varipoint, I would definitely appreciate it if you could send me a Pdf copy. my email is tikijonez@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin