I'd like to make the next step in developing my own film and begin enlarging and wet printing ( if that's the correct term ). I've found what appears to be a great deal on a Beseler 67C enlarger with a large amount of accessories. I'll give the list that the seller gave me and attach photos he sent. Curious about folks opinions on this enlarger. I'll only do B+W up to 8x10 and only 35mm negs.
- 67C head, frame and board in original boxes (the board has some marks, the 67c is beautiful)
- 50mm f3.5 lens and lens board in boxes
- 67C owners manual (in green notebook folder)
- (1) 16x20 tray
- (5) 11x14 trays
- 1 light safe for paper
- safe light
- Patterson focus finder in origanl box
- Patterson developing take with 2 reels in box
- Kodak color and darkroom guides
The enlarger kit is 2 hrs drive one way and the cost is $65. This is a cross post to RFF, but only one response in the forum. If this is a fine enlarger I'll pick it up this weekend.