Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,818   Online: 959

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cleaning the Durst Printo - Advice?

I have been using the Durst Printo with Ilfochrome a couple of days a week for a while and I am very happy with the results. I have been cleaning the modules with just plain warm water and it seems to work well with all except the developer module. The gears are slightly discolored by the developer and I haven't been able to rinse them clean.

Any thoughts on how best to clean it? Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can use a rack cleaner such as Rack Attack by Trebla and there are others on the market as well. You can also use Lysol toilet bowl cleaner but only use in a well ventilated area and rinse thoroughly with lot's of fresh water. If the gears and other parts are just stained that's normal and there is not much you can do about it, they will not remain bright red as when new and the staining is of no consequence except for being cosmetic. Build up is another issue altogether and must be cleaned off.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin