Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,360   Online: 813

Shooter
    Multi Format

jobo cpp-2 vs atl-1500

after reviewing jobo's page on these two: http://www.jobo.com/web/Processors.334.0.html

i was still a little confused about what they're both capable of.

my purpose would be to have one that can process e-6 (35mm up to 8x10 if possible) film. it seems like the 1500 doesn't do 8x10 film. is that correct? i currently have the 4x5 expert drum and enjoy using it on a roller base. would i need to buy i different drum for either?

aside from those two things are there anymore practical and/or significant differences between each?

thanks for the insight!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The most obvious difference is that the ATL-1500 like all ATL's is fully automatic.

You fill the bottles with chems, load the film and push a button. Walk away.

The CPP is fully manual.

No, the Atl-1500 does not use the expert drums, but I understand some have done 8x10 in other tanks. I am happy with 4x5 in it using 2500 drums.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    do you know how the 8x10's neg./pos. come out for development in the atl-1500? is it still doable and do you get proper results?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I no longer shoot 8x10 so have no info. There are threads here that deal with 8x10 film in the paper tank. it apparently works.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin