In the hunting and gathering for my darkroom, I ended up with a Burke and James forced air dryer. It has a stack of screens upon which either prints, film or plates are place and then dried using either heated or non-heated air. Does anyone have experience with these? I have a film drying cabinet and a set of screens for drying prints and this seems like a bit of redundancy. Should I keep it or offer it up in the classifieds? Bill Barber