Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,998   Posts: 1,524,311   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Those little dividing rails in "COLOR BY BESELER" processing drums

Um, you know the the little divider stick that slides in the side of those little dividing rails in "COLOR BY BESELER" processing drums to let you do 4x5 and 5x7... Does anyone know where I can get spares?

Thanks, Eric
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Images
    Good Morning, Eric,

I can't answer your question, but some APUGers have apparently made usable substitutes. It would probably be easier just to get another drum with all the relevant parts, since they're practically being given away. Personal prejudice: Look into getting a Chromega drum; I've found no drawbacks to them over several decades of use.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I made some replacements using a slice off a rubber bung.
    I just cut a pience out and fashioned an inverted Y shape to match the slides in the drum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My though was to use the hot glue that comes out of a hot glue gun that is meant for making furniture. It hardens slowly and cam be worked for about 30 seconds. Wear rubber gloves, and have a vat of water handy to allow too much heat on select molding fingers to be quickly dissapated.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin