Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,574   Online: 860

Shooter
    4x5 Format

E6 Noritsu Dip 'n Dunk and Kreonite RA4...anyone interested?

Hey there - I'm new here; so, I hope I'm posting in the correct place. I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of pro lab equipment that is in terrific shape. All of this is located in Colorado. Here is a link to photos of what I have:

I also posted all of this stuff on eBay for $1.00 starting bid...so, someone may get it all for that crisp $1 bill.

I've tried and tried to find a buyer for this equipment...but as you all know...it's tough to find a home for this stuff. In addition to what's pictured in the link, I have a ton of other gear that used to have its home in my lab.
    Last edited by jd callow; 10-07-2009 at 02:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Always interested in giving unwanted analog equipment a good home, but I don't know enough about dip-n-dunk machies to know what I'd do with one.

If it can process 120 and 4x5 C-41 in a rather small daylight space in batches of a few rolls at a time, more cost-effectively than my current Jobo setup, I might want to know more.
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why don't your subscribe so you can run an ad? AFAIK, you cannot advertise as a member.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ColoradoExposures,
    You need to be a subscriber and use the classifieds.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin