Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,511   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning;

A 50mm lens screwed into the IXOTUB, SIXTUB, or SIRIOTUB? Yup, they are in there. Yes, with the 606, M-600, M-601, et cetera, you do just count the clicks. If you are really fortunate, you have found the little clamp-on handle that hangs down from the aperture ring for easier turning than getting your fingers up into the 'TUB to set the aperture. I am 6'3" tall, and I have hands to match. Getting to the aperture ring on a Schneider Componon 50mm f:4.0 lens was always a problem.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    I just stumbled across the Durst NERIOTUB....... yet another 'tub'........ though it looks like it's recessed enough to sort this problem out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Incidentally, I have the same issue on my De Vere 504...... I wonder if they make a deeper lens board.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    I'm using a newer 50mm apo rodagon-n f2.8 screwed into the plastic siriotub lens board on an M605 with absolutely no problems, either in reading the rodagon aperture scale or using the aperture ring adjustment mechanisms. I have also never had a problem with using 50mm El-Nikkor or 50mm Schneider enlarging lenses with the siriotub lens board on an M605. Perhaps you can find a durst siriopla plastic lens board (meant for 80mm enlarging lenses) that might work better with your older rodagon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin