Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,852   Online: 739

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Ganz Speed easel for 16x20" with baryt paper

Is there any problems at all using Ganz Speed easel 16x20" for baryt paper? Will the paper lay flat all through? Is it easy to slidein? Anybody with experience?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I've got 'em up to 11 x 14, and at the largest size I have, it seems to be ok. I don't use it much because there is no easy way to set the borders of the image where I want them to be, and don't always like the aspect ratio that 11x14 affords.

I'd love to find one for 4x6 with a 1/4 inch border all around, but I've never seen one that size.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All that I have for 16x20 is the speed easel, I don't do many 16x20 prints, but I have never had a problem getting the paper in do not seem to have a problem with paper flatness.

Marty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I too don't like the 1/4 border with the larger sized Speed-EZL.
    What I have done is make a frame that fits inside the easel.
    Not only does this allow me to make a bigger border but also helps hold the paper flat.

I used 1/2 x 3/4 inch strips of wood I found at a local craft store and some metal corner braces to hold it together. I drop the frame in the easel once the paper is in the easel.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin