Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,553   Posts: 1,573,138   Online: 766

Shooter
    Multi Format

CPE2+ Tips and trick, please

Any one not noticed I just started using one?
    Well If any users of the Jobo Processors got some tricks up their sleeve share them. I especially need a smart way to adjust waterlevel up and down when switching from 1500 series tanks to 2500 series drums and back.
    And maybe the aquarium pump install tip deserve a relaunch.
    Other tips or tricks that will make the already easy processing even easier?
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I develop at 20C and have not had the time to calibrate for higher temps. So, when the darkroom temperature is too warm and the water bath wants to go higher than 20C, I keep a pitcher of ice cubes handy and throw two or three in every 5 minutes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a 24 hour socket timer that I use to start mine tempering before I go into the darkroom. If you fill bottles with plain water you have near process temperature stock for mixing chemicals. Fix and stop can stay in the system until exhausted (but don't leave it forever or you will get gunk in the fixer bottle).

An insulated container of water at close to process temperature is really helpful if you are doing a lot of work or wash film on the machine.

Check the tank is level when mounted on the machine. There is some variability when the bath is full of water, and especially with the lift in use.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin