Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,438   Online: 1004

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    appropiate tune? how bout `tie me kangaroo down`- no sheep jokes either please!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am not sure I would feel comfortable listening to Rolf Harris in the dark!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am not sure I would feel comfortable listening to Rolf Harris in the light!

Hey, Ian, how about trying a $25 talking countdown timer from Tricky Dicky's?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Kevin - I haven't inspected Mr Smith's wares lately. How often does the talking timer talk (ie would 10 or more minutes of it be annoying, or is it just each minute or so)?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Ian,
    It's a lady and she has kind of a Japanese/American accent. She talks only every minute down to the last minute, then every ten seconds down to the last ten seconds, then 10, 9, 8...1. She really doesn't talk enough to be annoying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    RH Designs ProcessMaster II:

Up to 8 programmable sequences, dimmable light, toggle percentage/time, overrun if required (for N+ development, audio signal every 30 seconds, developer temperature compensation if desired and a footswitch.

The kitchen timer is back in the kitchen, the metronome in the music room (well to be truthful, in the camera bag for long exposure timing)

It's so good to regain confidence in the pitch dark that the timer is working and that you have pressed the right button; not an uncommon panic attack for me in the kitchen timer days.

Recommended.

Regards - Ross

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "BTW, I like Victor's idea of playing "minuets" on his MP3 player... Developing by hand in trays is kind of like an old-fashioned, formal dance in some ways (Just kidding Victor :-))"

yep, that "qwtrey" keyboard is never attached to the computer when I need it.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Blog Entries
    i use a gralab 300 ( or maybe its cousin ? )
    i don't really look at the time, just listen for the click
    when the time runs out.

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    I'm a fan of the "Mississippi" system.
    -Chris

"I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People."
    FSM

Shooter
    Large Format
    RH Design Process Master with foot switch and an ND filter taped over the display. Well legible, precise, you know where you are in the process, no confusion once you are dark. Have not seen anything better.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin