Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,360   Online: 866

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    One of the few advantages of my tiny darkroom is that I can place the RH Process Master on a shelf underneath the tray level and shield the trays from any possibility of light. RH Designs believe that even on bench level it is OK in that respect.

The talking timer from Dick Smith is the one which gave me the willies: it does beep when you start it, then remains silent for a whole minute, during which time you wonder whether you have hit the right one of 6 small, closely placed, identical buttons (which eventually become gummed up BTW)

If you programme a time for count down what do you do after the elapsed development time? Go through the whole angst once more, plus stopping and restarting (more little keys in the dark) for stop and fix?

Maybe I'm just scared of the dark!

Regards - Ross

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Sort your music by duration - you'll find a tune (or tunes) for almost all development and fixing times
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might have to dig into some of the old Pink Floyd collection to cope with the 15 minutes+ processes

Thanks for reminding me about the RH Designs Process Master, Ross. I remember looking at that a few years ago, but had forgotten about it...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Try out Rick Wakemans 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth' for extended development.
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin