Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,497   Posts: 1,571,481   Online: 1155

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Kodak Auto-Focus Enlarger

I just acquired this enlarger. It came out an attic, and has some cleanup work and needs a new lamp cord. The bellows are still flexible and the lens is dirty but without fungus It is a wee little Kodak Antistigmat 150 mm lens with a washer stop inside.

It is the 4x6 version, with a tin top and a ground glass diffuser. It has a wooden two piece glass negative carrier with a wooden chassis on a cast iron column that clamps to a counter top.

I know it won't compare to printing on an Omega D series, or the like, but has anyone printed with one of these?

I currently do not have a way to print my 4x5 negs. It would be great to print my negs again. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this enlarger.

Thanks,
    steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If the cord is in good shape I'd fire it up and try it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin