Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,818   Online: 1091

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Dial type thermometer source Melbourne?

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to get a dial type thermometer for monitoring mixed water temperature in Melbourne or Australia? I'm looking to have it mounted on the mixed water pipe. Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Temperture Controls in Yarraville
    http://www.temperature.com.au/Produc...rmometers.aspx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Shane. Just what I was after.

Your pinhole images are some of the best I have seen. Great work.

Regards
    Greg
    Last edited by bluedog; 12-08-2009 at 01:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would be very tempted to purchase a Tel-Tru dial thermometer.

Basically if you can see the dial, you can see it accurately. I have one and wouldn't run a darkroom without one. Whilst I can see the nice things about electronic thermometers, batteries are a pain to live with.

I bought mine in Melbourne in the Braeside area about 22/23 years ago. They are certainly available as they are used by some manufacturers who monitor water and/or fluid temperature and also in the food industry, which Moorabbin (an adjoining suburb) has many food processing plants.

Do a search using Tru-Tel first to see what they are about, then do the same search but with pages from Australia only.

Mick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin