Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,409   Online: 946

Shooter
    Medium Format

6x7 Negative carrier

Hi all,

Anybody know where I can pick up a 6x7 carrier for a Rollei RDE enlarger?

I have heard somewhere that another make fits but cant seem to find them either!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Probably ebay would be your best bet. Some of the Rollei's are actually made by LPL in Japan, but there may be different variants of negative carriers, depending on the age.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where would one look for this on ebay. I have a Rollei Nikor I would like to have a real negative carrier for
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Re: ebay, just type LPL in the search box and then narrow it down by selecting the darkroom equipment category.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Rollei/Nikor/LPL and searched eBay for months till some eventually turned up They are out there, and turn up now and then. I ended up buying the three (6x4.5,6x6,6x7) carriers. Maybe LPL in Japan will have carriers if your search turns up nothing.
    I pulled out the styrofoam diffuser in the dichro head that was meant for 35mm and lined the area with thin styrofoam needed for the bigger neg. Very easy and the light was perfectly even on the print.
    Jeff

Just saw the picture of the Rollei RDE. Exactly the same enlarger as my Nikor-Rollei.
    Last edited by Jeff L; 12-08-2009 at 03:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://photo.net/black-and-white-pho...g-forum/00HHdG

Seems to be the same enlarger as the LPL C76 Dichro

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin