Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,484   Posts: 1,571,251   Online: 1048

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is not a C700, it is a Concept Six enlarger as Bethe pointed out.
    The Concept Six looks like a C700 but is really a B600 mounted on a special baseboard. This baseboard typically had a built in easel and sometimes an exposure meter and timer. The Concept Six and B600 were never meant to do 6x7 but as most of the parts are interchangable with the C700 series it amay be possible. The problem would be is the Negative Stage opening large enough for 6x7? If you really want to do 6x7 it might be a gamble and worth waiting for a true 6x7 or larger enlarger.

You may want to ask the worlds foremost expert in all things Omega, Harry at ....
    http://www.classic-enlargers.com/cgi...?board=general

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all the information. I am going to try to meet up with the seller and check out the equipment and get some more information this stuff. Thanks again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For $75 it's not a bad price. Timer, filters etc. The lenses are the entry level Omega's so no great shakes but good enough to start. Buy it, use it & sell it for $20-30 when you upgrade. Keep the things you want.
    Even if it's a 6X6 do you have a 6X7 camera yet
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a nice set up to me. I would go for it. Looking at it quickly it appears in nice condition too. You have the timers and trays and even an easel.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The enlarger loks like a C-700 which is a currant production model and tons of parts for them. I have three of them in my darkroom, and another that is new in the box in storage. These are great machines and very accurate. They will handle up to 6x7cm negs, usually come with a Rodenstock 50/2.8 or 3.5 lens and a glassless neg carrier. New ones run around $350 without any extras. Also they use the older B-22 parts and accessories, and I think B-600 as well. Looks like a very good deal to me--Go there and buy it(try offering less first, but do it in person, not over the phone or email)Like I stated, BUY IT

Rick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin