Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,668   Online: 814

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo 1500 question (e6 & b&w without swapping bottles)

The E6 process I (used to) use was the 3 bath tetenal, which worked fine for me. A B&W process has 3 chemicals as well. Did anyone setup their Jobo 1500 to run the E6 from bottles 1-3 and B&W from bottles 4-6? With the custom programming I would assume it's possible. Any reason you can think of hy this would be a bad idea? I would like to have e6 and b&w ready to go at the same time.
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That will work Just fine.
    You don't even have to have in groups of 3 and if you wanted to, you could even use bottle Chem 1 then bottle Chem 4 then bottle Chem x.... Not that you would want to but I'm just showing you the flexibility you have.
    The only thing I strongly suggest is keeping good notes to as what each custom program you have for which process.
    I use Chem bottles 1-4 for B/W and Chem Bottles 5 and 6 for C-41.
    T

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin