Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,124   Online: 803

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all, I have a jobo cpe2 (with lift,) I want to process sheet film, 10x8, 5x7, and I know that you can't use the expert drum on these. Any suggestions, I have some tanks that are for prints, can I use, modify, what ever to process sheet film?

Jobo says that you can't, owing to the anti halation backing on the films, any one say otherwise?
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The jobo 2800 series is designed for prints. They will work with your cpe.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I heartily agree with DrPhil. I've used a 2800 series drum for 8X10 sheet film with no problems at all.
    Bill Laidley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    If you really want to spend more money, you can have jobo make special sheet film carriers for the print drums. These carriers allow the anti-halation layer to be removed. However, it isn't too difficult to rinse the film in a tray after you take it out of the drum either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys, will try some film in it over the next few days
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin