Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,941   Posts: 1,557,562   Online: 1127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Another related question: How do you insert a negative carrier into a C760 without removing the Dichoric head? The manual mentions some sort of lever for lifting the head, but my enlarger does not seem to have this.
    -------------------------------
    Peter Schauss

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There should be a lever on the left hand side with a handle sticking out to the left.
    Pull the handle toward you to raise the head off the negative carrier stage.

If you don't have the lever and handle you are in for trouble.

Images
    According to the reference below, the lamp house on the C760 does not move. They recommend removing the lamphouse to insert the negative carrier.

http://www.khbphotografix.com/omega/...d/C760memo.htm
    -------------------------------
    Peter Schauss

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pschauss View Post
    According to the reference below, the lamp house on the C760 does not move. They recommend removing the lamphouse to insert the negative carrier.

http://www.khbphotografix.com/omega/...d/C760memo.htm
    Who'd if thunk it. I thought it would be like the c700. The C760 Dichroic Head manual shows the lever, but I guess that is when it is mounted on a C700 chasis. The C760 enalrger manual says the negative carrier is just slid in until it clicks. No wonder Omega went back to the C700.

I have the C760 manuals if the original poster needs a copy, send me a PM if so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin