Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,057   Online: 783

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Latour View Post
    Got it !!!
    I am the proud new owner of a not so new 45MXT (a beast compared to my Durst M600). It includes both heads, Dichro and condenser, a Nikkor 135mm, stainless steel print washer, a print dryer, a light table of 49x15, a brand new contact proofer, 2 brand new easels: a 4 blades 11x14 and a 2 blades 16x20, 3 negatrans, a 4x5 negative carrier, and an upset wife when she saw the stuff all over my darkroom. They are all in near mint condition (including the wife), all that for finally $275 (excluding the wife, after 16 years, she is more expensive). A little cleaning in the next days, and do not search me for the next weekend, I will be on the dark side of the house.
    Congrats!! A good quality machine that will last you for the rest of your life. Let me know if you need a lensboard. ps. The three negatrans are worth the $275 you paid for the whole package.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Latour View Post
    Got it !!!
    I am the proud new owner of a not so new 45MXT (a beast compared to my Durst M600). It includes both heads, Dichro and condenser, a Nikkor 135mm, stainless steel print washer, a print dryer, a light table of 49x15, a brand new contact proofer, 2 brand new easels: a 4 blades 11x14 and a 2 blades 16x20, 3 negatrans, a 4x5 negative carrier, and an upset wife when she saw the stuff all over my darkroom. They are all in near mint condition (including the wife), all that for finally $275 (excluding the wife, after 16 years, she is more expensive). A little cleaning in the next days, and do not search me for the next weekend, I will be on the dark side of the house.
    YIPPEE!!! Way to go! Now you have an excuse to buy a 4x5 camera. Have fun, and let us know how it's all working out for you.
    As to the PO'd wife, buy her a nice baubel, and a romantic dinner at her favorite restaurant, and for goodness sake give her at least as much attention as the new toys get.

Rick

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    YIPPEE!!! Way to go! Now you have an excuse to buy a 4x5 camera. Have fun, and let us know how it's all working out for you.
    As to the PO'd wife, buy her a nice baubel, and a romantic dinner at her favorite restaurant, and for goodness sake give her at least as much attention as the new toys get.

Rick
    She already did the reservation for the dinner :o

I already talk to her about a 4x5 camera... better to wait a little bit if I want to live old and happy...
    Last edited by Patrick Latour; 01-26-2010 at 07:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Note to self: Next time processing a film, take notice of the shape of the beer bottle and the shape of the fixer bottle, and note the differences. -

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ricksplace View Post
    Congrats!! A good quality machine that will last you for the rest of your life. Let me know if you need a lensboard. ps. The three negatrans are worth the $275 you paid for the whole package.
    I know, that's why I think I made a not so bad deal. I take note for the lens board. Thanks
    - Note to self: Next time processing a film, take notice of the shape of the beer bottle and the shape of the fixer bottle, and note the differences. -

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good deal. Your going to love the Beseler. Have fun.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin