Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,364   Online: 745

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Darkroom "portraits" in a blog

In another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    Something of an idea came to mind.
    What if we took a good photograph of our darkroom then collected them all and made a book out of it?
    Maybe in print, but could be just online.
    There isn't a better statement that film photography is still around than an exhibition of dedicated work places around the world.
    How about a blog?

If 10 people show an interest and are willing to send me suitable photos and a short narrative, I'll get it started.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think a dedicated gallery for pictures of darkrooms would be great, and have mentioned it to Sean. He liked the idea, and I'm sure when he gets a moment, he'll set it up. As for blogs... *shameless plug* alert... I've been building one, and have blogged regularly on my progress in my own blog, but if others start a blog here, I'll contribute.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok, the gallery is up so I will close the thread and point people to the gallery. This Gallery is open to unregistered and registered -not just subscribers..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin