Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,564   Online: 883

Shooter
    Multi Format

100ft bulk film cans & cores

Does anyone know of a source for used/new empty 100ft bulk film cans & cores?

Before I pack up my darkroom ready to move I want to re-spool 2000ft of Double-X into 100ft cans to keep me and the bulk loader going until I am set up again at the end of the year.
    Andy
    Per Mare, Per Terram
    Filmus Monochromus | Project Double-X | Daily Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    If there is a commercial or professional processing laboratory in your area, give them a call. You most probably will be able to get what you are looking for, gratis. Large labs will go through miles of bulk film, usually for slide dupes. The cans and bags, and sheet film boxes, are often considered a nuisance, to be dumped in the nearest recycling bin.

However, the real problem is finding a commercial or professional processing laboratory which is still in operation...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence Brennan View Post
    However, the real problem is finding a commercial or professional processing laboratory which is still in operation...
    That is the problem in my part of the world - they have all gone! Need to ring further afield. Thanks Terrence.
    Andy
    Per Mare, Per Terram
    Filmus Monochromus | Project Double-X | Daily Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin