Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,758   Online: 862

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Congrats! I don't know what I would do without my darkroom.

You'll probably find that the permanent darkroom is a living organism in constant need of TLC. Purchase number 1: An ionizing humidifier with which you shall only use distilled water! Hopefully, the spirit of the dust bunnies will not torment you.

Best -

Tony

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnanti View Post
    Congrats! I don't know what I would do without my darkroom.

You'll probably find that the permanent darkroom is a living organism in constant need of TLC. Purchase number 1: An ionizing humidifier with which you shall only use distilled water! Hopefully, the spirit of the dust bunnies will not torment you.

Best -

Tony
    BTW: You're suffering dryness issues in your darkroom? I actually use a dehumidifier in mine.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    BTW: You're suffering dryness issues in your darkroom? I actually use a dehumidifier in mine.
    I put a humidifier and a dehumidifier in my darkroom and let them fight it out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We have had a frozen drain pipe in the "new" house, and extensive water damage already... It will cost about $35000 to fix, but the damage is covered by insurance. So it will take a few months before I can start building the new darkroom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin