Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,687   Online: 751

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Zone VI Enlargers

Hi:

Cany anyone confirm that Calumet has stopped carrying (or Zone VI has stopped making) the Zone VI Enlargers? I see Calumet is carrying a lot of spare parts and you could probably buy enought to assemble and entire enlarger. Are they coming out with a new model instead?

Thanks.

-Mike

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhi
    Hi:

Cany anyone confirm that Calumet has stopped carrying (or Zone VI has stopped making) the Zone VI Enlargers? I see Calumet is carrying a lot of spare parts and you could probably buy enought to assemble and entire enlarger. Are they coming out with a new model instead?

Thanks.

-Mike
    From what I understand, yes they are coming out with a new model very soon.
    hi!

Their newest catalog from a few days ago list everything is available as always except their light source which is being upgraded to a new light source, available soon.

Michael McBlane
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Interesting. I checked their web-site last night and there were no Zone VI Enlargers at all. Just parts 'n parts. Scared me for a minute. Anyone have any details on what the new model will be like? Any web links to info on it?

Thanks.

-Mike

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Nevermind. I just saw the thread on new Zone VI Enlargers......THanks for the replies.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhi
    Hi:

Thanks.

-Mike
    Calumet will be coming to market with a LED light source for their enlargers. Probably a combination of blue and green LED's with a controller to control contrast on variable contrast materials.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin