Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,022   Online: 793

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tank and Reel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can put a plastic reel in a SS tank if it fits, but why? Once a plastic is brought to temp. it tends to stay there better than a metal tank. I place my steel tanks in warming bath through entire process, dont need to with plastic.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    You can put a plastic reel in a SS tank if it fits, but why? Once a plastic is brought to temp. it tends to stay there better than a metal tank. I place my steel tanks in warming bath through entire process, dont need to with plastic.

Rick
    I don't understand what you mean, but i was thinking that if i like a steel tank and a plastic reel then can't i use both together?
    But good i have a plastic tank that is very nice, so it will be the most used one i am sure, just i was hoping that i can use that steel tank as well, otherwise if i don't like the steel reel then what i can do with the steel tank?!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just keep playing(practicing)with the steel reels, soon enough you'll be loading them with your eyes closed.
    You can use the plastic reel in the steel tank --if it fits in the tank.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Plastic reels are too big to fit into a typical stainless steel tank. Try it, you'll see. I won't fit.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, yes, it won't fit.
    I think i will use the plastic reel for a while until i can get used to the SS reel.
    I think i will have hard time to do developing myself within the proper temp and recommended time if our temp here is changeable all the time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin