Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,431   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Arkay might make something like that. They make stainless steel tank systems with water jackets. You set it up with water circulating through the water jacket to maintain the temperature of the tank line. They're expensive, but sometimes you can find used ones cheap.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here at Samy's Camera in Santa Barbara, Ca. USA we use Refrema dip and dunk machines for both E6 and C41 processing. Check us out www.samys805.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    I want a processor which will hold 6 one liter SS tanks of chemistry at exactly 100 degrees. I wonder where I could find one...maybe build one?
    I found an old Leedal stainless steel tank about 3' long and 10" wide - came with 9 stainless steel tanks for 5x7 hangers. A friend provided me with a temperature control unit with a recirculating pump from a piece of medical equipment that can control the temperature of the water bath within 1/2 degree F. The system does a great job with 4x5 and 5x7 E6 & C41 and I have built a panel to suspend stainless steel roll film tanks in the water bath to do 35mm and 120 roll film. Not pretty but it works great.

Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Technolab is overkill for personal use.

How about a simplfied home-made dip-dunk system: maintain your room temperature at 68-72 degrees, buy six plastic barrels to hold all chemicals - some green plastic garbage cans can hold 55 gallons of temperature stabilized chemicals - use plastic cloth hangers as film hangers ...

This "system" can develop up to 20 inch negatives. or 12-24 rolls at one time. If you buy a dozen gabage cans, you can even have dip and dunk processors for both films and prints.

Just need to hold the cloth hangers for a while in the dark, with music tuned on and shake your hangers .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Samys805 View Post
    Here at Samy's Camera in Santa Barbara, Ca. USA we use Refrema dip and dunk machines for both E6 and C41 processing. Check us out www.samys805.com
    YAY im not alone!!!
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ..we have 3 Tecnolab processors, 1 that is custom made, 18 tanks long with 4 transports.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Frizza View Post
    I am curious who else here owns and operates a Dip and Dunk film processor? I own a C-41 tecnolab, E-6 tecnolab and B&W Tecnolab Ide love to know who else is out there who's running similar machines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin