Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,809   Online: 827

Shooter
    Multi Format

HU for some lucky person near St. Louis

Looks like a decent Omega D series with a color head for $30

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pho/1626477127.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a little over an hour away, but sent a 4x5 to the scrap guy myself a year ago. Still using Beseler 4x5 color 45s.

It is a shame that this type/quality piece of equipment can't find a home.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    St. Louis is a little too far away, otherwise I would have grabbed it myself. It would be a real shame if this goes to the scrap yard.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    agh. That's so tempting. A 5 hour drive there and back is a bit too much, though, especially considering I'd spend about $100 in gas alone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yet another LF enlarger practically being given away in the US whereas in the UK I would have to pay between £400 and £600 for something similar.

Grrrr!!!!!

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a shame. I have no need for another 4x5 enlarger, yet, if this was close, I would be tempter of buy it.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm in St. Louis and we already have a room full of unused enlargers ... last few years as labs / rich doctors shut down their space, they were giving all their enlargers to us. I hope someone buys it and puts it to use.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I think I told this somewhere else on the forum, I went to a yard sale which had a bunch of enlargers and bought a DeVere 504 with an Ilford multigrade head, mixing boxes and carriers. When I asked the guy how much he wanted for it he said "Nobody else will ever walk in here and ask me that, how about 50 bucks?" I couldn't get the money out fast enough!!..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    I think I told this somewhere else on the forum, I went to a yard sale which had a bunch of enlargers and bought a DeVere 504 with an Ilford multigrade head, mixing boxes and carriers. When I asked the guy how much he wanted for it he said "Nobody else will ever walk in here and ask me that, how about 50 bucks?" I couldn't get the money out fast enough!!..Evan Clarke
    If that is the one that had advertised it on craigslist, I am still kicking myself for not going. On the other hand, its an hour each way so I don't just go drop by. Your one lucky person.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    If that is the one that had advertised it on craigslist, I am still kicking myself for not going. On the other hand, its an hour each way so I don't just go drop by. Your one lucky person.
    That's the one, I was really lucky..EC

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin