Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,745   Online: 1110

Shooter
    Medium Format

Manual / Service manual for Jobo ATL 2 and question

Hi!

Last week I bought a used Jobo ATL 2 processor.
    I havenīt done some real development with it yet.
    I have been searching the internet for some kind of manual, but still I havenīt found any. Somebody who has it as a PDF file? Or know where to download it from?

Jobo.com support pages have manuals for the Jobo 22xx series but not specifik for the Jobo ATL 2.

Also, when I received the Jobo I found out that it has two water inlets. One for temepered water and one for cold water. Can I run it just on tempered water? (Need the manual to find out...)

Regards,
    Sebastian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I could send you one as pdf, but it's in german.

Shooter
    35mm

Manual for ATL 2

Quote Originally Posted by sebbex View Post
    Hi!

Last week I bought a used Jobo ATL 2 processor.
    I havenīt done some real development with it yet.
    I have been searching the internet for some kind of manual, but still I havenīt found any. Somebody who has it as a PDF file? Or know where to download it from?

Jobo.com support pages have manuals for the Jobo 22xx series but not specifik for the Jobo ATL 2.

Also, when I received the Jobo I found out that it has two water inlets. One for temepered water and one for cold water. Can I run it just on tempered water? (Need the manual to find out...)

Regards,
    Sebastian
    If you still need it, I have the users manual in PDF format and would be glad to forward it to you via email. The file is over 10 meg so I'll have to split the file in two before I send it. I also have a service manual, but would have to scan it into a pdf before I send it to you.

The tempered water line is for rinse water. The cold water line is for filling the water bath and to put cold water into the water bath to lower the temperature.

Let me know what you need, it will take a day or two to get it done.

Bob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have also Jobo ATL2 processor, and i need some help. If you could send me too this manual, it would be very helpfull for me. Thanks.
    Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    I have also Jobo ATL2 processor, and i need some help. If you could send me too this manual, it would be very helpfull for me. Thanks.

I second this. I just picked on up and would GREATLY appreciate the manual!

send to clintwb@gmail.com if you wouldnt mind!

Thank you SO much!
    Clint B.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have bought recently one Jobo ATL-2 too, on German eBay... it seem to be in good working order (I haven't installed yet) but it comes with instructions manual in German! Can someone send me the instructions manual too, in English, please? Thanks in advance... the ATL I have bought seems to be an hybrid, that is to say an ATL-2 "body" (black) with an ATL-3 (grey) head (it is a serviced machine)!... I hope the ATL-2 manual would be adequate for this machine!

Cheers

Luis

My email: luis.bravo.pereira ( hut ) gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi Bob,

Quote Originally Posted by bobgossen View Post
    If you still need it, I have the users manual in PDF format and would be glad to forward it to you via email. The file is over 10 meg so I'll have to split the file in two before I send it. I also have a service manual, but would have to scan it into a pdf before I send it to you.

Bob
    I already have the user manual for the ATL-1, but will be very interested by a service manual (even for ATL-2, the hardware is basically the same).
    If my Jobo is working well 95% of the time, it is regularly under "electronic epileptic fit" (I cannot found a better description), and the automat goes berserk !
    I think it's an internal connection problems, but without much precise explanation.

Regards,

Raphael

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry Raphael, do You still have the ATL-1 instruction manual? I've bought an ATL-1, but I can't find the manual anywhere; if You have it, could You kindly copy and send it to me (free of any charge, obviously, I should refund to You any cost)? Thank You, best regards

Fulvio Fabbroni
    fulvio.fabbroni@fastwebnet.it

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hello,
    is there anybody who is able to sent me a copy of the ATL 2 plus manual or something similar? Preferable in german but english would be helpful as well.
    Thx a lot

Beni beni(at)maltry.de

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin