Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,621   Online: 875

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

Fuji Crystal archive colour paper

Hi,

I am looking for Fuji Crystal Archive sheets Paper to purchase in the UK, I know, they stopped cut paper! and will start in some point but when?
    So if anyone knows where I could find some, size 16X20 Matt and 10X12 Matt, it would be so helpful, i have researched around, everyone seems to have run out!

many thanks
    chrystel

Shooter
    35mm
    I've heard that CA will be back in sheet form in around 4 weeks. No idea about what sizes will be available, mind.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Thanks Steve, it's a start! Have to be patient and will still be looking for it in the meantime, surely there must some around somewhere!
    chrystel

Shooter
    35mm
    Any reason why you must have Fuji CA rather than Kodak Endura? The Kodak is still (fairly) easy to source, although it has been discontinued, I think.

For example:
    http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/kod...dura-172-c.asp
    Steve.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Well, I have been printing with CA for as long as I can remember, and do not want to start all over again, I did however try to print with Endura a while ago but feels that I am loosing the softness and depth of CA, Kodak has too mush contrast for my work.
    Chrystel

Shooter
    35mm
    That's interesting to hear. With the discontinuance of the Kodak, I'll be making the transition to Fuji fairly soon, I'm sure. It'll be interesting to compare the two.
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin