Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,415   Online: 1096

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    umm... try a quick web search... end of topic.

Same question..what's the risk?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got the part from McMaster-Carr, and as expected it's a tiny bit wobbly on the shaft when you just place it on there with the setscrews loose...but tighten up the setscrews and it works perfectly! It even has black flexible material, so no paint required...

The setscrews are 1/16" and there is only one per hub, not the 2 at 90 degree angles like the original, but it looks exactly like the original in every other way.

I'll also be trying one of the brass ones if they ever answer my messages...

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you have a brass model photo?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone wants an entire functioning Durst 1200 and lives in the Austin/San Antonio area, I have complete functioning one in nice condition that could be had for a reasonable number. $450 complete. Might deliver to Houston or places around these three Texas cities. I bought it thinkig I would use it for spares and decided that would be a a waste of a great enlarger. Contact me if interested at nsurit@aol.com. Might consider selling it less than complete and have no interest in shipping it. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Medium Format
    del
    Last edited by Lifetracker; 07-02-2011 at 08:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    where i can get that spare? need original
    please check this link

farm7.static.flickr.com/6038/5893954466_bd2d90b697_z.jpg
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin