Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,177   Online: 690

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh, good point - 70mm as the wider setting would make a lot more sense in the context of longer-than-normal rolls, rather than 120 (which is 60mm, right?)

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    I have the 3073 reel, is that what you mean by the more conventional version of this thing? That one supposedly handles quite a bit more than 70 exposures (I hope so - I bought it to do the film from my 100-exposure Canon back!)

Duncan
    The replacement reel fits in the 2500 series. It is 2502. I have 6 of them on the shelf in my DR.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found a closed auction, with a photo of the loader. It's the 2505. Without the loader, they're kind of useless.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOBO-2505-Film...-/330382196275

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have a 100' lomo tank that can do 35mm or 16mm - it has no loader but it can be split so you seat the film on the inside of my spiral then attach the top again, if you twist the film slightly it can fit in the area it is yet to be loaded and then spin it to progressively seat it correctly until you've done the full 100' ...

Hard to describe and maybe some practice film is helpful but completely doable - can your spiral be 'split' ?
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So that's the loader. Makes sense. Considering how hard it can be to load full spirals, this would be a challenge to do by hand.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin