Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,543   Posts: 1,544,415   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    I don't think film processing in a roller transport machine is that great an idea, one bit of crud on a roller and you can get a train track on your film.
    If one uses undercut rollers, contact could be limited to the rebates. Though one still would have to use full contact rollers for sqeezing at the end of each processing stage. (Well, one could use air knives...)

Shooter
    35mm
    @Mick: there would be no reels!! and it would be similar to a dip and dunk.

I have to mention here that....that machine is intended for starters crowd.....Seeing all the new enthusiasm around film photography especially lomo. That could be a nice business opportunity.
    Last edited by F80p; 05-04-2010 at 03:06 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: unnecessary comment deleted

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Agx, air knives do work, but something like that would make the unit bigger. As for undercut rollers, yep they do work, but heaven help you if you put a roll in slightly off centre, don't ask how I know

eff eighty pee, you have me intrigued, as well as many others with that information. Looking forward to seeing or hearing about this in the future.

Mick.

Shooter
    35mm

Filmprocesssor C41 Thermaphot FCP 41

Where can i find a Thermaphot FCP 41 ?

Who has one to sell ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Looks like we need someone over in Germany to go to the factory and see what a container full of these would cost us. Maybe then we could get the price down to something reasonable. Looks like a Thermaphot FCP 41 is just what the doctor ordered.

Honestly, how much more film would you blow through if you could simply process it with one of those?

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To my understanding Thermaphot stopped years ago manufacturing af ALL their processors. Currently they offer repair of those units manufactured at them as well as off stock sale of their paper processors.
    Last edited by AgX; 10-23-2012 at 05:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin