Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,584   Posts: 1,545,797   Online: 1087

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is a mighty fine piece of work- I hope it serves you very well.

I might just build a SS timer myself, I'm sure I have everything I need in stock but it's been a while since I took out the soldering iron-
    I would love to use the "FP" flash setting on my camera, but I cannot find "Flash Powder" anywhere... such is life.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    How about going the f/stop timer route?

Does it have a metronome?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    flow soldered.. got access to fabrication facility with day job.

it's an f stop timer.. and I guess I can write a routine for the metronome that someone asked for.. don't see the point since it a fully programmed f stop timer..

I'm currently working on the routines for burning in..

works in 2 modes..

basic count down timer

strip mode count down.

only counts in f stops..
    hex display to show the time counting down..

i also need the hex display for my other project which is a garden irrigation timer for my rose propagator....

putting the unit through it paces now.. got some software bugs to fix , otherwise working quite nicely ..

I love F Stop printing.. it really has changed the way i work in the darkroom. It's just so logical..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin