Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,428   Online: 948

Shooter
    35mm RF

Baeuerle Automatic Timer BS 784

I've just received a Baeuerle Timer in the mail, but I haven't got the manual with it. Can anyone post the manual or tell me how to use the exposure meter on this timer. Thank you very much.

Shooter
    35mm
    Did you ever get a copy of the manual?
    I have just bought the same model and am looking for a manual.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A photo of that very model would help.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here is a link to some pictures of the timer:

http://s811.photobucket.com/user/yel...uerele%20timer

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I can't help. I thought it might be a model once rebranded, and thus a manual would be accessible.

Shooter
    35mm
    OK thanks, I am sure I will figure it out fairly quickly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Manual you set the time by some combination of up or down to the value you want. Push another key, and the time will likely start to count down, and the enlarger socket will energize.

Auto - you program in a sensitivity value to have the timer indicate the time that corresponds to the one you made the test print at, while postioning the probe in an area you want to match in the future. Usually you set it to the densest are of the neg that has tonality i.e. the lightest grey in the print.

Then the next print - stick the probe in the same sort of area and the timer will automatically set a time, regrdaless if you change the aperture, head height, etc. when you place the probe on the area where you want the calibrated tone to be reproduced.

Usually you make the measurement with no filters in the light path.

Auto 1 and 2 can be used to store values from session to session. Can be used when working with papers of different sensitivity.

I don't have the manual to know that these ideas are completely correct for you piece of kit, but the way I have described is the general way a couple of differnent integrated analyser/timers I have work.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin