Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,895   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Medium Format

Great footswitch for enlarger

Just bought one of these for my enlarger. Set my Gralab timer at 60min and use it to count down the needed time with this footswitch. Only 10$ too. Great buy.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=96619

Alex

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good deal and it'd be great to use for the white light switch as well. May have to order a couple for my darkroom. A newspaper I interned at years ago used something similar in their darkrooms although it worked pushed up or down. I would skip the timer and just get a metronome, which is what the paper used as well. Couldn't have your music blaring but made you more aware of your burning and dodging times.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great idea, but it looks to me that the "power maintained" footswitch linked to at the bottom of that page would work better.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=96618

It is $3.00 more though.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin