I'm in the process of setting up a fotar 10x10 vertical enlarger, but it didn't come with a lensboard. From what I can tell, it seems to use a lensboard system similar to the durst vapla's. There are two cone shaped nuts and an upward angled screw arranged in a triangle.

Does anyone know if I could use a durst lensboard for the fotar enlarger?