Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,716   Online: 1028

Shooter
    Multi Format

Beseler VC Head Manual? (for 23CIII)

Does anyone have a manual for these? I just bought one off the auction site and would like the info if I can find it. Bulb type?
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    link

Did you get the whole enlarger or just a head? If just the head, that's stinks - I had one for sale here...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got the head and bellows assembly (basically all but the chassis). One of my 23CII's has the start of some slipping on the gears. This one went pretty cheap and I've been going to try one for some time now and it seemed like a cheap experiment. I had seen yours earlier and then saw this with some cannibal potential for my situation and bought it. Best wishes on selling yours... it looks like a nice, clean one. Here's the one that I got:

http://tinyurl.com/2dlxv67

Thanks for the pdf file. I now realize that I had the info as I have the manual and didn't recall that the VC info was included. Many Thanks!
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sweet! Wish I would have bought that one. hahaha. That has all the pieces to install it on a 23CII it looks like. Mine doesn't. Oh well Not the end of the world.

The beseler website also a couple of exploded-view parts lists for the 23CIII. Worth looking at and downloading for future reference...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin