Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,431   Posts: 1,596,831   Online: 1196

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Buying an enlarger. Might be nuts.

Well I'm thinking about buying another enlarger after I sold my 4x5 last year. I gave up on printing; Too much hassle without a darkroom and I thought digital was easier/cheaper. Cheaper; hah that's funny. Now tho I would like something to use as a light source for contacts and the occasional 35mm and potential 6x6 neg. Went to Ebay looking and am surprised at what people are expecting to get for some equipment. Are they nuts? Where the heck is the demand for the prices expected? Anyways, need something small, portable and cheap. Where's the value in the market at for a single column model? Thanks
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, for $150 delivered to your door, Omega B-66 Pro Lab --condensor head, and a dichro head, two lenses and 35, 6x6 carriers, plus a couple of needed items for color head. PM me if you are interested.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am shoveling out the garage. Among the stuff is a Bessler 45 MXT. It needs the rails that hold a baseboard or allow it to set on a stand and a light source. There may be a wall mount around here somewhere. The bellows seem to be fine, but I will throw in an extra set of bellows and lens stage. Heck, I'll even throw in some lenses. If you are interested let me know and you can have it all for the cost of shipping. I have a pile of Chromega heads, but I haven't seen anything yet that would be a light source for the Beseler. I'm located in Southern California.

Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin